Wednesday, November 17, 2004

First, Jil Sander left the Prada Group...again. Sort of surprising. People thought she was back for good, but I guess working for a huge corporation really does suck, even in fashion.

Second, apparently Condi Rice prefers Brahms over Liszt and the Russian Romantics. I wish she'd put out a solo Christmas record. I'd love to get a feel for her as a concert pianist.

Last night, I made minor strides in editing my film, but tonight's the night before it's due so I figure tomorrow morning I'll actually see Eric leave for work! (which, if you didn't already know, is absurdly early)

And Une Annee Sans Lumiere moves me the way Rufus Wainwright's Dinner At Eight has the past year. Very similar songs and both beautifully sung.

Love
Alex
P.S. Brevity of post due to massive amounts of work.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Alex,

I am so thrilled that you and Eric have started a blog. I anticipate adding it to my daily string of internet visitations, which include both of my email accounts, planWorld (my college's lame imitation of blogs), Friendster, and the personal website of the friend of someone I am infatuated with. I will especially look forward to the day when you and I have an interaction notable enough for you to write about it on your blog. I'm already jealous of B and R, and if me getting a black eye and/or concussion is what it takes in order to get a mention on your site, then I suppose that's a sacrifice I'll have to make. I'm preparing myself for the pain starting now.

Yours truly,
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home