Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Headache and Sushi Sasabune

So, Monday I missed my first class of the semester: was feeling like I was coming down with something not nice. One classmate's stricken with newmonia, another somehow got IBS (irritable bowel syndrome: definitely not nice) from eating the newest fad: chicken sashimi (I mean, that's just plain STUPID), and a slew of others are getting shot down with end-of-semester colds. I think I'm getting one. After class and a successful rehearsal w/ the two actors for my film, I felt the onset of a piercing headache. Minutes later, it set, I guess. Not a good sign at all. Especially considering the fact that I've got to pretty much shoot three evenings straight.

Highlight though: picked up my college buddy at the airport and went to SUSHI SASABUNE. It's one of the best places for soosh in LA: there's no menu. They just give you what the chef wants to give you which is an excellent way to get fed and drop a lot of dough. Well worth it though.

Now, I'm working on my film as my friend watches TOP GUN. Shit's so gay, but still so AWESOME. (In particular the shirtless beach volleyball scene)

-Alex
P.S. Eric has not posted because he's decided to leave America for the week. He's taken up Ikebana.
(I will soon learn how to hyperlink? texts to webpages so my posts are more bloglike.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home