Thursday, November 04, 2004

Caught...

I was staying late at work to catch up on some stuff...
Anyway, I've got Harvey Danger's "Flagpole Sitta" blasting from
my little computer speakers; I'm working and sort of nodding
my head to the song, and my boss walks up on me out of nowhere, and I try to explain that I don't like the song and that it was forced upon me by itunes shuffling, but she sees through my lie... Even still, I want to show her the rest of my playlist to show there's stuff that isn't mainstream... Why am I trying to earn indie cred from my boss? She can see I'm no hipster. I dunno...

Why am I sharing this? I don't know what I'm supposed to speak about on the blog.
I'm incredibly excited about going home to Connecticut for Thanksgiving. Thinking to Thanksgiving gets me through the superlong workdays. Red Vines may taste good. In-n-Out Burgers taste even better. The Pacific Ocean has the Long Island Sound (and the Hudson) beat. But home is home. Can't wait.

Got a lot of work to do in my cubicle. It's time for some coffee. And maybe another round of "Flagpole Sitta"...

Pounds all around, Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home