Wednesday, November 03, 2004

What a long day... It's hard to lose...

Still sort of in disbelief that Bush won...
Am angry, confused, tired and sad about the election...
Hope everyone reading this voted...

Takeover of our government by evildoers aside,
Life is good... A few really good friends are in town for
the American Film Market, so I have a long night in Santa
Monica ahead of me... Eating at a place called Father's Office...

The heating in the house is overkill. It turns my room into a sauna, so I open my bedroom door and let the heat rise up to the Alex wing of our palatial
crib. Maybe our landlord can bring over his toolbox and fix it...

For no reason at all, thinking of my high school band.
We played mostly Black Sabbath Covers.
We were: Tito, Seesaw and the Executioner.
Anyone ready for a tenth year reunion?
World Tour '07 consisting of 3 dates in Fairfield County, Connecticut.

Alright, it's 7:45 and I'm still at my desk at work.
Be good. Be well. -Eric

P.S. Nugslang 101: I know Piso Mojado means "wet floor", but I mean "Piece of Cake" or "Peace out" when I say it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home