Friday, November 05, 2004

Hotel Los Feliz

Ian Schrager and Andre Balasz eat your hearts out because there's a new hotel in town and all are welcome as long as you chip in to the "Coca-Cola slush fund." We've had many a pleasured guest! But LA is testicle-numbingly cold at night and in the morning so be warned: it's not all denim coochie-cutters and neon bikini tops.

In other news,
I'm casting and shooting my 4th project hopefully this weekend. It's a story about a father and son based on an unbelievable historical precedent. I'm excited to get back to narrative after making a personal essay doc: this is my last solo project and I sorta want to hit a homer with it so I'm actually planning things out and putting in more effort than I have all semester. A lot of classmates are killing themselves over school and I definitely did not want to do that. We're shooting on video! Video!!! This Fall has been more about adjusting to LA life and discovering what this sprawling mess of a city has to offer, which as it turns out, is a lot more than a jaded New Yorker would ever suspect.


-Alex



1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger robyn said...

Denim coochie cutters. Wow. I am making a note of that, if it's okay with you. That's brilliant.

By the by, could you pick me up some beefsteak for my eye? (PS- I will continue referencing this as long as we know each other)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home