Friday, November 19, 2004

DONE!

Screened my last project yesterday and I am essentially finished w/ my 1st semester! I've got some little things to do, but most importantly, I don't have to kill myself trying to make another one-man-show short. From here on in, no more flying solo!
I paid dearly for this one though: I didn't sleep the night before and all day yesterday I had the wicked shivers, the greasy mop of hair that was admittedly pretty attractive but smelled not unlike old sweat, and a mind that couldn't focus even on the simplest tasks, like targeting the heart of the head in the Zemeckis john. Then at the end of the day, I got the nosleep headache. Driving home, I really wanted a woman with soft hands to massage my noodle and coo something delicate into my ear, but I had to settle for advil and a shower and Eric coming home and blowing warm air softly across the nape of my neck. Thanks roommie!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home