Thursday, October 06, 2005

TENT

So three pest control companies have checked out the insides of the Hotel and all have concluded it'd be best to tent the Hotel for three days and two nights. The inspectors have shown me the damage and it isn't pretty. What I thought was sand leaking from the ceiling turns out to be termite shit and all those tiny holes in the wood beams are in fact exits for those little buggers. So next week, there is a good chance that Eric and I will be staying at either the Chateau Marmont or the Bellagio for a few nights, coking it up, while the termites in the house get terminixed.
In another news, I think I've officially become an LA cliche. Been going to the local library to revise my screenplay like...everyone else my age.

LOVE
ALEX

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Matt White said...

if you need help pitching your tent, you know where to find me.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, so all that sand-type stuff in your bathroom you had me swiffer up was termite crap?! SCHNASTY SON

 

Post a Comment

<< Home