Friday, September 30, 2005

Termite Free in NYC!

Brothers and Sisters:
Sounds like I took a trip at a good time. Alex writes of hundreds of termites in our little Los Angeles house. And here I am, three thousand miles away from the winged-infestation of Los Feliz. So a few days of solace from the ants & termites...
Took a 7:10am flight yesterday from Los Angeles. Read most of "The World According to Garp" on the plane. (I had sadly never read it, so when I saw it at the Great 2005 L-Kountz Yard Sale / Tecate Giveaway, I knew I just needed to pick it up, along with a tie, L's unwanted fancy crayons, and a couple of other pretty good libros I thought might be worth reading or at least putting on my bookshelf (I need another bookshelf... I'm officially out of room for books)). I landed at 3:30pm and the fun began...
You'll hear it all in good time. Happy Friday! - Eric

P.S. Would write more, but a store neglected to return my credit card after I bought a raincoat, so I need to go track down my American Express Card (just so the little space between my debt and my credit limit doesn't get filled by some jerk buying himself everything he's ever wanted at Spencer Gifts...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home