Wednesday, March 02, 2005

ROSALIND

Dudes I am in love with Rosalind or more accurately Rebecca Hall whom I believe is the most beautiful woman in the world or at least the most beautiful woman I've ever made fleeting eye contact with. Friday night I took GK to Peter Hall's production of As You Like It at the Ahmanson Theater which is located downtown at the Music Center---like Lincoln Center but newer---for his golden birthday. Great venue. After reading Ben Brantley's rave last year, I was expecting great things, especially from the much fawned over Rebecca Hall whom I believe is my age. She did not disappoint. Her Rosalind was a marvel of sorts in that among other things, I could identify w/ her immature, foolish delight in playing "the game," which anyone who's every really liked someone knows about. Were she not so lovely to watch and listen to, I don't think the play would've been all that great. Talent matters but in a play like As You Like It, beauty matters more. If you're in LA, go see the show but note that Rebecca Hall is all mine (she doesn't know it yet, but she will...somehow).

In other news, I've been crazy busy with school the past two weeks which helps explain my lack of posts. Last week was picture lock which was hellish. Last night, I was at the editing labs till 1:30 fucking up my sound mix. Get me near a computer and I'm bound to screw things up. So little time to do the little things! But today I'm gonna do jackshit so I can do the little things that need to get done. Like take out the trash. Like fix my bed. Like buy more tp b/c Bounty fucking sucks on the ass!

Love, Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home