Saturday, February 19, 2005

ERIC REPORTS: Beck Show in Hollywood on Thursday...

It's Saturday Morning. I drank 2 BUCK CHUCK of the gnarly beaujolais variety last night. Last night was poker night. Friends came over. A great time. I started dancing silly when Raspberry Beret came on. So yeah, it was a lot of fun last night, drinkin' and gamblin' in my house. But now it's morning. Thanks for the headache Trader Joe's. Appreciated, Eric

P.S. Just to report for those who want to see BECK in concert this week:
:::::: 02.18.05: Beck on Human Rights Benefit ::::::
INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION FOR HUMAN RIGHTS AND TOLERANCE BENEFIT

Beck and Filter Magazine have teamed up for a charity event to benefit the International Foundation for Human Rights and Tolerance this coming Thursday, February 24th at the Henry Fonda Theatre in Hollywood. With Special Guest Cat Power.

100% of all net ticket proceeds will go to support the International Foundation for Human Rights and Tolerance efforts for the Orphans of the Tsunami.

Tickets will be $25 each (plus applicable charges). Tickets will be available at Ticketmaster.com beginning Saturday, February 19th at 1pm at the following link

Henry Fonda Theatre
6126 Hollywood Blvd

Doors: 7 PM
Show: 8 PM

For more information on the International Foundation For Human Rights and Tolerance, go to their website at www.humanrightsandtolerance.org

ERIC asks: Um, what's this? - http://www.humanrightsandtolerance.org/scientology.html

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger SHL said...

why does no one believe me when I say that Hansen is a Scientologist?
I told my mother this. She shook her head and said No No No.
I told my cousin this and he said no no no.
I even told Dave Eggers this, thinking he would have already heard it, and he too did a double take and resisted acceptance of what I had read in Vanity Fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home