Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

It's my favorite holiday of the year mostly because I get to "do it" with the one I love the most: myself. Hollatchaboy! No, seriously though, as much as people like to bash Valentine's Day, I think it's a wonderful holiday. Last year I took my girl out to dinner and got naked afterwards. That was fun. It was even more fun b/c it was Valentine's Day: we got to play dress-up; I got to blow a wad of cash on food that came out our asses the next morning; we listened in on other couple's conversations, conversations that were not very funny or not as funny as ours was; we exchanged edible gifts. That sort of stuff is just plain nice. Not necessarily romantic, but nice. That relationship ended a few weeks later. It happens. Anyway, the fact that that happened doesn't diminish the funness of the holiday.
This year, Eric and I are going to watch the Grammy's on TiVo across the street at our neighbors. Excited to see Kanye West. GKirsch, my bro, his girlfriend and I saw him in a run down theater in Asbury Park last year. Transfixing stuff. "Through the Wire:" I still can't get over how moving and brilliant and head-boppable that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home