Friday, January 28, 2005

Intolerant to more than lactose...

Eric of Connecticut is proud to report:

Alex is back! L.A. is rejoicing! The house feels less empty. E-Mags just came over. The three of us are heading out soon for an evening of fish&rice as well as whiskey&cocacola(didn't write coke, 'cause i'm not THAT l.a...) and then come home for some sleep&dreams.

Yesterday at the gym, a stranger approached me as I was walking in:
Stranger: Brian?
Me: Yeah? (I don't know whay I responded affirmatively. It just seemed polite, I guess)
Stranger: How's it been?
Me: I'm not Brian. I'm not who you're looking for.
Stranger: Oh. Okay. You look like Brian.
Me: (I actually didn't say anything but should have said, "I know. I get that all the time.")

Anyway, the conversation ended, and then I went to the elliptical trainer, moved my legs a lot for an hour. I then lifted weights while listening to Beck's upcoming single, "E-Pro" on repeat. Is it uncool to work out to cool music? Will it ruin the song? I don't know. All I know is, is that right now, "E-Pro" on a loop is like Spinach for Popeye, Anti-Kryptonite for Superman(?), Jetfuel for Jets, Mulefuel for Mules, and of course, mushrooms for Mario (and Luigi). "E-Pro" blows my socks off. Seriously. I'm barefoot now.

I pulled the short straw. I'm driving the Gang-Of-Three to Little Tokyo.
Everyone have a great weekend, Eric

P.S. I'm crewing on a short film all weekend. Will report soon.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - thanks for the link on the right, fellahs. Alex, we're all waiting for the big Sundance recap. Fill a brother in.

- MB

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

Yeah. Sun-dance Sun-dance Sun-dance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home