Monday, January 17, 2005

Sunny

Man oh man has it been sweet the past two days in LA.
Sunday: 84, dry, sunny, clear. Monday: 80, dry, sunny, less clear. Boo-yah. I've been in shorts all day.
My boy, Greg, has finally made it to LA. Oh the fun times we'll have together. Now I have a reason to go over to the westside.
In other news, please check out www.swimtest.net. It's the website for this short film I finished back in August. The news section will be updated periodically once I figure out---no, once my brother figures out---how to change stuff on it. My long-lost-cousin-now-found designed it. If you guys need any website/graphic design work done, he's the man. www.heudesign.com. He did the Angels in America site and it is fantastic.
Last week, I was in class 6 days in a row. Sucked though Jennifer Warren (cf. Night Moves), my acting instructor, made things bearable on Saturday. I think she's got the hots for me. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things, but I feel like last week was a false start b/c I'll be leaving LA for a week on Thursday. I'll be seeing a lot of you there as well. Then right when I get back, Mo and I have to shoot the first day of this semester's project: two sisters go hiking, get ass-backwards lost, one gets injured badly, and then something happens.
My two cents on the whole Social Security thingamajob: I definitely do think it needs to be reformed, but Bush's plan to essentially suck it dry and quasi-privatize it by incurring more debt and slashing benefits seems dangerous. I liked what Paul O'Neill had to say in his op-ed piece the other day.
A little too imaginative, but at least it's pointing in the right direction. - Alex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home