Tuesday, January 04, 2005

a day of stagnant rhymes

have to run. it's dinnertime.
the only nuggets output from the past 2 days:

nonsensical, my flow is reprehensible,
at any decibel, my songs clog ventricles,
and in vestibules I’ll mess with you,
bless a mule when we’re dressing cool,
you’re only getting fooled by miracles birthed by powertools.

watched "moonlight mile" and "california split" today.
moonlight mile was nicely shot at times.
"california split" was 15 shades of awesome.
It made me want to never gamble again.
I love this movie. As gambling movies go, it kicks "Bob Le Flambeur"'s ass. It's really really great.

Leaving now to grab dinner with E-Mags. And then E-Mags and I head to LAX to pick up the amazing Alex, whose return has me excited.

All's well, Eric

P.S. Currently writing a short story about the time I went on a playdate and the kid pistolwhipped his younger brother with a laser-tag gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home