Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Another round of Nuggets for the people who devote their internet-cafe-pay-for-web-access-in-15-minute-intervals-time to this blog? Listen in...

Eric reports:

Dad just called. Mom and Dad are going to Miami and invited me along. How great is that? Hopefully, it’ll work out with my schedule (as much as I want a job, if I’m still not employed as of next week, chances are I’m flying to Miami to hang with Mom and Dad, which would be great). 'Though hopefully I won't fall asleep (read: pass out from too many pina coladas) on the beach and get a terrible sunburn (which i managed to do in 2001 in puerto rico after winning 850 dollars in a slot machine. Yeah, my family is still entitled to make jokes about it. The nickel stuck up my nose on my 14th birthday is a story for another time...)

Dad reports he heard a foul-mouthed rapper today who he called to tell me about. If I can find any internet reference to this offensively talented lyricist, I will be sure to post a link. Anyway, nice of Dad to share with me.
Your best friend of all time, Eric

P.S. Speaking of sharing, just 'cause I want to earn your love, mp3 by mp3, here's a little lovin' for your eardrums... Just to keep your ipod fed: the rough version of M.C. Nuggets's "Do You Wanna Party With The Big Girls?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home