Thursday, March 02, 2006

Big day...

I'm overseeing a tech run-through for the L.A. premiere of our new film. By oversee, I mean stand there and watch the technicians work while I try to make sure things get done quickly... I'm excited 'cause I get to run around a giant famous movie theater in Hollywood and do my best to cover my bases so nothing goes wrong...

You like the Beck song "Debra"? So do I.... Read this. It lets you hear Ramsey Lewis's "My Love For You" where the wah-wah'ing goodness of Debra comes from...

I got a haircut last night. It is very very short now. Off to tech! - Eric

P.S. E-Hals and A-Tom's visited this weekend. All we did was eat. Proof. Foodies and gluttons everywhere should be proud of us.

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

and how.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home