Monday, February 20, 2006

Tagged...

So, weeks ago, MEL tagged me... with the four meme. I am not planning to tag anyone else. It ends with me. I'm the kinda guy who ends chain letters. I mean, they have to end somewhere, right?

So, here goes:

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
Paralegal
Rabbi's Secretary
Landscaper
Data Entry Temp

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Rushmore
HUD
North By Northwest
The Long Goodbye

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Alex and I don't have cable in L.A., but here are tv shows I've enjoyed in the past:
Iron Chef
Saved By The Bell
Beyond 2000
Sifl & Olly

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation (note: i've only been outside the U.S.A. to go to the Caribbean. Have not yet left this hemisphere. I have not seen London. I have not seen France. I have not seen your underpants):
Bermuda (I turned 14 and got a nickel stuck up my nose while doing a magic trick to amuse my sisters)
Bahamas (It was cold)
D.R. (Club Med in Punta Cana has been a family vacation many times...)
P.R. (like New Jersey on an island. If you like fast food, traffic jams, and concrete instead of nature, this is the Caribbean getaway for you. But I've heard if you leave San Juan, there's some really nice areas. I didn't ever see those).

Four Favorite Dishes:
Creamy Spicy Crab at Nobu
Poached Pears
Stella's Chicken
Mom's Potatoes

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Jalopnik.com
Pitchforkmedia.com
indiewire.com
Defamer.com

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
At Epcot Center, in Spaceship Earth...
Yeah Shanghai on Bayard with all of my New York friends
Home in Connecticut, having dinner with my family
Austin, Texas 'til last call with Jorge, Jake & Paul

So there you have it. Now you know the real Eric. I didn't go into work today. Long weekends are the gift that keep giving. Here's a 4 day workweek. And then E-Hals arrives! Mark my words: There Will Be Kiriko. - Eric

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did your dad remove the nickle?

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger alex or eric said...

Yes, my Dad removed the nickel and told me, "the last time you got something stuck in your nose, you were 3, and it was a lego."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home