Friday, February 03, 2006

Hello, Stranger!

Brothers and sisters,
It's been a while... All is well. I am alive. Los Angeles is warm during the days, yet I still walk around at lunchtime wearing a corduroy jacket. Why? Because in the evenings, Franklin Hills is rightly cold, and my thermostat is confused.
Work has been overwhelming, as of late. But it's okay, as it's a really exciting time to be at my division. Our new film comes out next week and I'm really proud to be working on such pretty cinema.
Tonight, Alex, Kat, Hil and I are going to Norman's in Sunset Plaza. I ate at the Norman's in Miami about a year ago, and am excited to have more of Norman Van Aken's dishes. (Yes, I will have the french toast w/ foie gras if they've got it.)
Other than that, weekend plans are minimal. Workfriend might be having a superbowl party for people like me who aren't into sports. The idea is to mute the game, and just watch the commercials. I've asked if I can bring anything, but have been told they've got everything. Everything? Ha. I bet they don't have the coolest beverage of the year... Night Thunder!
I'm in New York on 2/11. I'll be partying the night away. Please join me. And then E-Hals comes to visit on 2/16. Onward to adventure and omakase! - Eric

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Norman's was AMAZING! Thanks, Eric! You're the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home