Saturday, February 04, 2006

Everyone knows it's Windy!

Okay,
So in a post a while ago aboutThe Association, I talked about the song, Windy. It's always been a song I've enjoyed very very much. And today, Ruthann Friedman Carlisle, the writer of one of the most joy-filled songs ever, commented on that older post. I don't know how she found it (Google, I'd assume), but I'm glad she did. I'm looking forward to checking out her re-released album,
Constant Companion when it drops on CD for the first time two weeks from Tuesday...
Sorta related: As a kid, growing up listening to classic rock and oldies stations, I thought it was "Wendy" until I bought the Association's greatest hits in 8th grade...
Song I've enjoyed most this week: "Galaxies" by Laura Veirs.
All for now. Be well. Be good. - Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home