Thursday, August 11, 2005

CAR WASH

Washed my car today. Also waxed the fucker! Took like 2 hours dude! I enjoy doing dishes: in fact, NO ONE else is allowed to do the dishes at our place. Not even Eric. It's partially because I'm paranoid and hate HATE soapy water but really, it's b/c it's relaxing as all get-out...and when the dishes are done, it's wholly satisfying like little else. Washing a car on the other hand just sucks and isn't relaxing and I think dangerous like secondhand smoke is dangerous. After you've circled on some wax and let it dry, you've got to then polish it off. Duh. Sure, this leaves your car looking nice and new, but it also releases millions of tiny wax molecules into the air. Inevitably, that shit goes up your nose and into your mouth and seeps in through the pores on your skin. I coughed and gagged like a 13 year old toking up for the first time. It was embarrassing. But more importantly, I've probably got chemicals coursing through my veins, taking seconds off my life RIGHT NOW! What's funny though is that when I hopped in the shower and turned on the faucet, I noticed that my hands were incredibly waterproof, like, like I was wearing dishwashing gloves.

LOVE
ALEX

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU HAD BETTER answer my E-mails soon or I am going to shoot you!!

ELIZABETH NYC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home