Tuesday, July 12, 2005

CRACKED

Oh darn. I have a crack on my left heel. I can't walk proper. Dermatologist or Podiatrist? Whom shall I go see about my soles' horrid dryness (or is it disease?)? I'm assuming podiatrists deal with the mechanics of the feet and not the cosmetics.

Yesterday, I swam in the ocean for the first time this summer. Dockweiler State Beach. About a mile and half down the shore: 2 huge factories w/ enormous candy cane smoke stacks. About a mile and half out in the ocean: two huge tankers or cargoliners. About 500 yards above in the air: airplanes taking off from LAX. It was probably the most ghetto beach I've ever been to but the company was good and the water was surprisingly warm. And yes, I peed in the ocean. Lots. And often.

LOVE
ALEX

4 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, it's all about ZUMA!!!

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger robyn said...

watch out for small ocean creatures climbing up your hoo-ha.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger SHL said...

Robyn - you mean to say your nuni, your business, yes?

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger robyn said...

not nuni, nuni! nuni. nuni.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home