Monday, June 13, 2005

june gloom...

got back to los angeles last night from a family reunion in long island. it's been a tough couple of weeks. anyway, i'm back in town and doing okay. grieving/mourning is difficult stuff. a big thank you to all the friends who've been there for me during this time. it's made it a lot easier. - eric

p.s. my computer crashed and the whole boring saga of attempts to save a hard drive (and all the stuff i hadn't backed up) will be told, hopefully the short version.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grandmother died suddenly too.... beginning of May. It's been a big shock to me... we were really close and she was one of the coolest, chicest, smartest 83-year-olds around. So I can sympathize.... it's a tough time.
-sasha

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger robyn said...

big hug out to eric.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love me some eric lane. yes i do.
-ellen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home