Friday, June 10, 2005

CREW LUNCH

Tomorrow, I cook for the cast and crew of MONOBOOB, a thesis film crewed by most all my friends. For some reason, word's gotten around that I like to cook and do it somewhat well: both true. I'm worried about the food cooling too much from the minute I'm done cooking to the moment lunch is served on set on the other side of town. If there's too much time in between, the chemistry of the chow will change thus rendering the food less lip-smackingly good, which of course is something I can't have b/c I've decided to forgo the whole directing thing and be a set caterer and so my first time out I've gotta hit a homerun. Lots of tin foil? Purchase chafing trays and sterno? A reputation is in the making people!


LOVE
ALEX

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex, your new career started off with a bang. Those breasts were huge and delicious. Everybody was wowed!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger robyn said...

there were multiple breasts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home