Saturday, May 21, 2005

MISSING

ERIC: One bathroom ceiling
ALEX: Third of a bathroom wall

Yesterday, we waved to each other through the gaping hole that now connects our restrooms. Sweet. The plumbers are drilling away as I write: hopefully the leak will have been fixed and the water turned back on so I can get my sweaty ass into the shower and cool off.

My first catering gig was an enormous affair: 650 plus guests outdoors in downtown LA. Very grueling but well worth the experience. Saw Annette Bening: WOW. An awards dinner for th LAPL. LA Society is a lot fruitier than NY Society. I served table 63 which was the dandyboys table. They were pleasant but I kept interrupting their conversation and I don't think they appreciated that too much but what was I supposed to do, reach over their heads to pull the B&B plates from off the table? Don't think so.

The house is mad hot upstairs and will be that way for the summer from about 11-4:30. Sweating but there's no water.

LOVE
ALEX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home