Wednesday, May 18, 2005

FINAL INTERVIEW

Last night went to my very 1st Dodgers game w/ ARoss and Mo. Sat in the 6 dollar bleachers. A surprising number of fans got tossed despite a no-alcohol policy. Fucking gang members. That's a joke. Sort of. Anyway, D-Train vs. D-Lowe: marquee matchup. It was a beautiful night for baseball but as ARoss said later in the evening, "Dude, this is LA. Every night's a beautiful night for baseball." Indeed. And the 4 dollar Dodger Dogs are pretty tasty. I had heard about the ill shit that goes down when Gagne enters the game, but boy was I not prepared for the ridiculousness that ensued. Must be seen to be believed. I'm no Dodgers fan but it was pretty electric when Gagne took the mound for an inning of non-relief opportunity work. Hadn't seen ARoss in a week or two b/c he's been mad busy w/ rehearsals as OKGO goes back on tour next week. They roll into LA June 11th and apparently the venue is huge so that should be very exciting stuff.

Tonight I have my 3-hour final review w/ the catering agency. I've gotta bring some clothes on hangers to show them what I got. Hmm...should I wow them w/ my Hedi Slimane skinnny pants or the more conservative Jil Sander pair? Or should I just go for the homerun and bring a pair of black 501s circa 1997? This whole thing is still very funny to me. My partner in crime---BNass---called this afternoon trying to back out of it with some LAMEASS EXCUSE (e.g. I don't want to buy a cumerbund! (sp most definitely)) but I guilted her into coming. Yeah bye-otch! (Brooke I hope you read this and shit your panties b/c I know how much you love the word panties...and shit)


LOVE
ALEX

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger SHL said...

"panties" = "titties" = "caca" = don't every say these words in front of me.
Nobody likes the word "panties" except for felons and pirates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home