Tuesday, April 26, 2005

MOM

My mom's in town for a week. I am going to eat so well. As is Eric. She's a cooking and cleaning whirlwind.

Update on the car: 3800 dollars in damages. L___ has only 1000. I think I might just have to work out some sort of longterm payment schedule or just use my tax return to pay for a good chunk of the difference. Any advice would be welcome.

Also, my film's playing this Saturday at the DGA here in LA. 7:30pm Theater 2. If you're in town, check it out.

LOVE
ALEX

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

A friend of my had a car accident while having sex with her boyfriend which she obviously couldn't tell the insurance company. So she just reported the accident to the insurance company as a hit and run telling them that her car had been parked and she came out and found it that way. And apparently they bought it. Maybe you could try the hit and run route?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home