Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Delicious

Eric writes:

Today, Los Angeles was what my grandfather describes as "Delicious". What incredible weather. It was summertime sunshine, and I enjoyed it to its fullest. Paid the rent, which is never enjoyable. But seeing one of the landlords was enjoyable. Landlord B. is always fun to talk to. Went to the gym, and had a massive workout. Drank a smoothie and came home. One the drive home it struck me, the weather today is amazing. I took a shower, put on the shorts and t-shirt, and hung out on the deck. I have a job interview tomorrow so fingers crossed, and it looks like I'm going to start temping next week, which will help make me less close to broke. Alex cooked dinner for me tonight. Pasta and fish. Like the weather, the dinner was delicious. All for now, Eric


I'm sure I linked to these ipod cases before, but these look great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home