Wednesday, March 30, 2005

But I already passed kindergarten!

For our cinematography class tomorrow, we have to hand in a sketchbook w/ @ 75 images that reflect the kind of stuff we like and would like our own stuff to look like. I've spent most of last night and much of this afternoon culling images from all the NY Times Magazine's I've saved up since coming out to LA. It's a lot of cutting and pasting which isn't that fun. Also, now most of the mags have gaping boxes in them which'll make it harder for my offspring to read 50 years down the line (which is the only real reason anyone holds onto old magazines anyway).
Speaking of gaping boxes, I saw a skanked out ho/prosti(tute) at Baja Fresh today. She was in her late 40s, gnarly brown teeth, acid washed coochie-cutting jean shorts, a flourescent tank top, and what I assume were high heels on. She was w/ ostensibly her boyfriend, but to me, he looked like trouble. You see these folks walking the streets out in Hollywood in the middle of day everyday without fail. Sort of weird to see them in a fast food joint though. Boy were they hungry!

Read on only if you like baseball:
Here's my preliminary offense:
1B: Derrek Lee; poised to have another solid year for the Cubbies.
2B: Marcus Giles; if he stays healthy, he'll be batting .300, stroke 30 homers, score 100 runs, and drive in @ 90.
SS: A-Rod: gonna go after him hard. Pressure's off so he'll be back to his old MVP self.
3B: David Wright: my 1st Met.
C: Mike Piazza: my 2nd Met.
OF: Andruw Jones: had him last year and from the sound of it, his huge spring will carry over into the regular season; Carlos Beltran: my 3rd Met. Best outfielder in the game; Jim Edmonds: had him last year. Middle of a great lineup.
LOVE
ALEX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home