Friday, April 15, 2005

Big Temping, T.E.M.P.

I temped Monday thru Wednesday... Might be temping today...

All's well. Finished another draft of the pilot which we (me and DM, my writing partner on this) registered with WGA, and are submitting to the Scriptapalooza TV writing contest. Felt good to register it and call it ours. Last night, in the process of doing all this stuff, Dan showed me a really neat Mac OSX feature. If you want to save something, anything really, as a pdf, you just go to print, and in the window there's an option to print the doc. as a pdf. So then you have a pdf of your file. Can't believe I didn't know this. All my worries in life are now seemingly gone because of this great feature.

There was an e-mail to Beck's mailing list for this secret concert that's going on tonight in NYC. Unfortunately, websites/blogs put up the info immediately so some of the superdork beckfanatics in NYC couldn't get tickets yesterday. To make it up for the fans who didn't get tickets, Truck, who runs beck.com put up a contest with 3 pretty difficult Beck questions; and he's giving away 3 pairs of tickets. When I say "pretty difficult", I mean for people like me, who know their Beck trivia pretty well. (And yes, I know the answers to all 3 questions. Color me dork). I thought this was really nice of Truck. Beck's on SNL tomorrow night.

Messed up my travel plans for seders next weekend in New York, so need to fix those this weekend.

Going on a huge hike tomorrow. Playing poker tonight. Oh, embarrassing moment at the gym this week. I'm lifting weights while listening to my ipod shuffle. Just as I finish a set, the chorus kicks in. I, proud of my accomplishment and relishing in the kismet of the chorus coming strong just as I finish, launch into song. People turn their heads to look and listen as I full-blast sing "Oooh Heaven is a place on earth". Now, I'm not making any apologies for my music on my ipod. But yeah, Belinda Carlisle and The Bangles are both represented multiple times.

H&R Block still isn't done with my NYC return, but hopefully today or else Bloomberg will come and get me and put me in the concrete used to make his misconceived westside stadium.

Happy Friday, Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home