Friday, April 22, 2005

Mistletoe on the Moon!

Eric writes:
This is the first "song" I made with apple's GarageBand software back in February when I got my ibook. Just wanted to share something as I'm too lazy at the moment to write a full blog post...


MP3 File

P.S. Alex and I attended Shleb's party last night. Lots of laughter (and beer) in Pasadena at Casa de Libs. R2C2 in full effect! J-Innes, the cowboy gentleman, was also present. Alex was hungry for ice cream, but there was none to be found. Somehow, the need for ice cream turned into a request for hot tea. Gathered around the kitchen table, we all participated in a tournament of delightfully immature banter. Driving home, I found myself thinking of what type of coat I want when autumn rolls around. Leaning towards corduroy, Eric

P.P.S. Last night, there was talk about all sorts of gross insects. Since moving to L.A., I've encountered bugs that look like something out of the Madagascar articles I read as a kid. NYC might have a lot of cockroaches, but L.A. has the market on ants, moths, and all types of other bugs cornered. Now that it's warm, bugs have started to make their way into our house. There's a red bug with a spiky tail that comes out of the drain sometimes in my shower. Hilarious, right? I'm buying heavy duty spray. Today.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger SHL said...

and then youre going to come spray the spider egg (retch) and the hornet nest (gag) for me, yes?
thank ye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home