Wednesday, May 11, 2005

ONCE AGAIN

A semester ends and lil' AJo gets sick! I thought I was over that. But no. I'm not. And it sucks.
As Eric mentioned, Mo's film played really well Sunday night at the screenings. I'm really happy for my partner: all that effort and sometimes tense collaboration paid off in the end.
The summer's almost here. I was supposed to go into Wolfgang Puck catering to apply for a summer cater/waiter job but like I said I'm sick today. I'll go in tomorrow hopefully. But first, I need to fabricate a resume that includes waiting/hosting experience.
Chicken soup: so salty.
Looking forward to Friday night though. Another NYC friend is coming for a visit and we're going to KOI. Last time Eric and I were there, we took Ellen and Molls who were also visiting from the East Coast. And if it's half as funny/ridiculous as it was then, we'll all be happy campers.
LOVE
ALEX

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Matt White said...

dude, you better get better soon. i need a PAR-TAY!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger SHL said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home