Friday, July 22, 2005

FAMILY

Been mad crazy w/ family this week. Mothers flying in and out of LA all unexpected like, pissy, not talkin' to spouses and goin' on'n'on about hot flashes and criticizin' sons about the lil'est shite possible like not dealin' w/ them jars of kimchi that done turned into vinegar and how I haven't done cleaned up the fridge...lil'shit like that; aunts and uncles and gramps and grannies and pas driving about without much fo-warning, complainin' to me about my moms and the funny shit that went down in Vegas over the weekend: this guy done stressed. I've had to play mediator between the moms and the Chungs. In a word: in-laws. Ain't no biggie but I hates getting dragged into the parentals bickerin'n no talking-ish. But moms is gone now and the Chungs are in a car up to San Francisco so this guy has a little time off from family. NOT. I also have an aunt and two cousins in town tonight which I totally forgot about. I'm grabbing dinner with them and my crazy uncle who's an Angeleno but whom I rarely get to see b/c he's been busy erecting condos in K-town. But all's grace so tomorrow, I'm back up to Malibu.

LOVE
ALEX

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you kiss yo mamma wit dat mouf?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home