Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bumpless in '05

Got back to Connecticut last night. Hopefully going into the city tonight to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with lotsa friendly drunks. But first...

At 12:30 today, a doctor here in connecticut is cutting into my head and removing two bumps I've had since sophomore year. Why do I want this done? So when I end up Telly Savalas bald in my mid-30's, I've got a smooth shiny scalp for people to point at. Sorta nervous as I don't know why this entails. But I'll be sure to tell you all about it.

And tomorrow, Friday night at 10pm, I'll be holding court at Wogie's in the west village in NYC.

I LOVE GREEN BEER, ERIC

P.S. If you need to, you can listen to the new beck album at NME
P.P.S. The Tron Guy, Jay Maynard still inspires me:
Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home