Monday, March 07, 2005

From Here To Home To Hotel To Home To Here...

Knock, Knock!
Who's There?
Eric.

Am tired but gonna go to the laundromat, so I can have clothes to wear tomorrow besides my always popular, Juicy brand sweatsuit. Also, so I have plenty of clothes to take with me on my trip. Trip? Yes, I'm leaving town on Thursday. Here's the plan:
Thursday - I get on a plane to New York. Dinner in New York with P-Getz and Martha. Pearl Oyster Bar? Lombardi's Pizza?
Friday - Head home to Connecticut.
Saturday - Join parents and a sister on a plane to Miami.
Someday (I think Thursday) - Return from Miami.
Friday - Hopefully friends in New York City will come out on the town for some good times.
Sunday - I fly back to Los Angeles

Excited to be getting out of Los Angeles for a few days. Even more excited to be seeing my east coast friends and family. I'm missing a couple concerts while I'm gone, including the Unicorns, but hopefully can join Alex and some other people for "The Court and Spark". Had spicy tofu with Alex for dinner at BCD on Wilshire.

Unicorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home