Wednesday, March 09, 2005

M.C. Nuggets - "Everything I Learned In High School Spanish" - dedicated to paco and gioconda, wherever they are...

So I took spanish in high school. And also college. I am horrible with languages. Here's the proof. - Eric


MP3 File

P.S. Big thanks to Martha for helping me come up with some of these rhymes way back in 2003.

P.P.S. MP3 of this song is with other songs at the right-side of this blog - listed under Nuggslikes.

P.P.P.S. I entered some of the text of the lyrics into babelfish and here's the translation that emerged: Girls in the street always look for to me, I say to them, is not my nino probablamente. Escuchame cattle, I have a problem, it is not false, he is not green, M.C. Nuggets, she is the hungry. They are bitten in all sides, the desperados ones and welded, I am austronauta in the freeway. I see smooth views, pistols, surfaces. It is time to dance in the library, Are mecanicos dancers robbing mayonnaise. Desire your love in many parts of my universe. My communista fiance forgetfulness that was Russian. I am swimming in the rios to fix the telefonos. I look for new weights to buy old kisses. Ayudame Ayudame, my monkey does not let suffer, nobody wants to see its monkey die. My monkey is my friend, my friend is my monkey. Death is safe, love is a bond. My bano is extrano, your breast is famous, In my cave, I breathe and have seen many things. Computers do not learn their leciones, I drink potions and escupo songs. I speak languages with my language, Is poison in your eyes. We are eskeletos and skin, the angel Gabriel, avejas make honey; My shade is not faithful. The moustaches jump of yesterday to manana, Even another evening in sauna. Single we are smoke of the pipe of a cockroach, Nachos, Cities, Fricion, All single ones are looks. Senor, Senorita, not as are its sex. I that your suit is single a piesa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home