Wednesday, May 24, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL

A couple of days ago, the rains came and cleared the skies of the gray fog that blanketed the city most of May. The skies are blue and the clouds distinct. And it is warm in this mof*ing joint. Summer's here and I'm planning on making the most of it for next summer, I will be back in the real world. So in preparation for the real world, I've been waking up late, staying in, and spending my afternoons at the Hollywood Tan @ the Arclight. Well, truthfully, I haven't been waking up late at all.
Yesterday, K, E, and I dropped by the set of ARoss' new music video shoot in East LA. Driving that far east was disorienting as all get-out. Good to see that guy dressed to the 9s in Paul Smith and Ozwald Boateng and Thom Browne and Vivienne Westwood. I'm just joking. I have no clue where he and his band friends got their costumes. Seeing your friends do well is a pretty great feeling. Seeing your friends not do well, well, well, Leibniz might have something to say about that.

LOVE
ALEX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home