Sunday, April 30, 2006

news of the week that was....

brothers and sisters,

Alex had his birthday. The celebration on Friday night at mixville/edendale grill was excellent. I drank too much whiskey.

Work's been difficult as of late. I feel like I'm falling apart a little. My game is off, and I'm feeling the need for a vacation. I haven't had a full week off since spring '05, so hopefully in July I can take a week and head east.

Yesterday, I traded in the wagon for a sedan. I'm now the proud owner (lessee, i guess) of an Audi A4 2.0 Quattro. The car is dolphin gray with a black interior. I know, not the Porsche 911 many of you were expecting. But until I sell the "Untitled Tag Team" project, I'll enjoy my time with this car, which I'm not naming. Were I to name it, it'd be Eeyore. It doesn't get Prius level mileage, but better than my last whip (14mpg in around town stop y go driving). Saving money on gas is going to be nice. Because I'm going to need money for other things.

Like my new insurance policy, which isn't cheap, thanks to living in California. Ouch.

Doing the ADR for "Paralegal" on Wednesday night. Can't wait to finish the film. Barry's mix is good, but I've still got some things I want to work on.... Put in the request to license a Pernice Brothers song.... Hopefully "Paralegal" will get into some festivals....

That's about all for now. - Eric

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Matt White said...

I'M #1!! I'M #1!!!

Numero uno, baby!! Woo hoooo!

domo arigato. :)

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please write a screenplay featuring a paralegal, a paratrooper, and a paranormal investigator who TEAM UP TO FIGHT...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home