Thursday, April 13, 2006

rock the pesach! and i just can't stop!

brothers and sisters,
i had a clayuda today for lunch. i hope that doesn't count as leavened bread. it feels weird not being home for passover. next year, i think i'm gonna take a couple days off and go.
this is a nice article about Komasa, a sushi place Alex and I go to, from time to time, in little tokyo.
sitting in my office, rocking out to the most rocking mix ever, eric

p.s. going to see a doctor tomorrow about the mysterious maroon splotch on my face. i've gotten myself all worried about it. hopefully they won't have to amputate my cheek. 'cause that'd be gross.

p.p.s. i wonder if neighbor matt is hoping that the baby spiders growing in my face turn out to be tarantulas. he hearts tarantulas.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Matt White said...

that i do my friend! i get dibs on the cutest little one. you can have the 499 others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home