Wednesday, April 05, 2006

YEAH THAT'S FINE

I'm going to the barbershop for a long overdue haircut. I despise getting haircuts. I don't like spending money on haircuts. Foie gras stuffed quail over veal hash, fine. Bucatini with roasted lamb testicles, fine. Paul Smith cream canvas wingtip shoes (w/ red laces), fine. Margiela dyed fabric jacket with silly zippers, fine. But, haircuts, I'm a cheap, reluctant customer. I average about 3-4 haircuts a year and even that seems like too much time and money spent. But, today, I'm going in because I need to look presentable this weekend for my parents' anniversary dinner. This gnarly stupid mullet will not do.

The standard exchange after the barber's finished cutting my hair:
Q.
A. Yeah that's fine.
Q.
A. Yeah really that's fine. Thanks. (eat a dick I hate paying for this!)

LOVE
ALEX

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger alex or eric said...

I like the haircut. Everyone should come over and check it out. - Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home