Sunday, April 16, 2006

"unmatched euphoria"....

the "Celestine Prophecy Movie" Trailer made me guffaw.

Alex, A-Ross, M-Lawrs went to see the Dodgers play against the S.F. Giants last night. Barry "Me, Steroids? That's Ridiculous" Bonds got booed. Alex and I stood in line, no joke, for 45 minutes waiting to buy beer and hot dogs (dodger dogs are equal parts beef, pork, miscellaneous, which all adds up to: delicious). What was the hold-up? Every single person ahead of us was ordering french fries. My feeling is, if you can't cook the french fries fast enough to keep the lines moving, don't make french fries. The guy behind us was hitting on girls, talking about how his dayjob is driving around Los Feliz, Glendale and Eagle Rock, and busting kids for skipping school. A truant officer! How cool is that? He says, "I drive up when I see some kids, and I'm like 'you guys wanna party?' and I act like I'm their friend. then I bust them!"

Speaking of jobs, some dad a couple rows in front of us had a bunch of kids with him, and was wearing a t-shirt which read "the only job i need is a blowjob". when alex pointed this out, i laughed so hard at the inappropriateness of the shirt, that i gave myself a massive headache.

That's all, Eric

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw that guy last week wearing a T-shirt that said, "It's not going to suck itself." And he was right!

Mat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home