Wednesday, May 17, 2006

180 dollars spent at jcrew.com (spring sale)

here's what i got:
Pinwale corduroy sportcoat - DUTCH BLUE
Summer-weight regular fit chinos - RED PEPPER
Five-pocket straight-leg cords - TIGER LILY
Broken-in chino jacket - BRITISH KHAKI
Corduroy Dempsey sportcoat - TIGER LILY

Yes, you've got it right. I now have tiger lily (red) corduroy jacket and pants. I'm most excited about the Dutch Blue corduroy sportcoat.

Note to self: don't buy things you don't need.

It's alright. I really needed these. To look awesome this summer.

Dressing well is important. I'm migrating slowly from an all-plaid wardrobe to all solid-colors. Emphasis on slowly. But nothing plaid in today's purchase.

- Eric

P.S. I'd write more, but other than some really exciting bouts of farts, nothing to note this week. Work is busy. But good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home