Wednesday, May 10, 2006

George Saunders reading/signing @ Sky Light Books on Vermont tomorrow @ 7:30

Shit. You know those times you need to be in 2 places at once, and you wish you had a twin (i.e Tia/Tamara) or a clone (Arnold Schwarzenegger/his clone in the Sixth Day) so you could do the one you want to do, and the doppelganger could do what you don't want to do. The lesson I've learned in this blog posting: I'm likely not seeing George Saunders tomorrow night because of a work obligation.

But don't thing this post is me kicking it like Eeyore. I had my annual review at work yesterday. Pretty much straight A-'s.... That made me feel nice. And tonight, Gina of Via Gina fame has invited me along to dinner at The Dakota Restaurant.

The sound mix for "Paralegal" progresses well. Spoke with Eytan last night. We're planning on doing some four track crackly acoustic magic for the film. Barry recorded the ADR the other night and I think it went welll....

The new car continues to smell new.

- Eric

1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger robyn said...

i'm so going to see georgie saunders and 'do yourself a favour' and don't beef in the car.

love, robyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home