Wednesday, May 03, 2006

100 DOLLARS

Bill Frist's 100 dollar gas rebate proposal is clearly the belly-laugh highlight this year. In the nearly 2 years I've lived in LA, gas prices have gone up at least 50%. What else in the world does that? I haven't started taking public transporation but I have looked online. Yeah, I'm not going to take public transportation anytime soon.
The semester winds down this week thank the Lord! I've put my writing on hold the past few weeks. Need a break from thinking about storytelling. I usually write every morning but the past two weeks, I've used my mornings to either read, go to the gym, or watch NetFlix DVDs. This morning, I'm feeling Vincent Minnelli's MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS. In a week or so, I should be fully recharged and ready to dive back into rewrites.
Also, for those who think LA is all fun and sun, a downy fog has blanketed the city for over a week now. It is seriously weird.

LOVE
ALEX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home