Sunday, November 13, 2005

an old photo of jake and me. i'm the one eating a pabst.


brothers and sisters,
J4 sent this photo my way. It was a crazy night months ago. Now, months later, I'm grown-up and mature and don't try to scare photographers with my "I'm a monster that eats beercans!" pose...

Alex made brunch today for me, Kat, Schlebs, and Romarsh. Holy delicious! I bought cheese and cured meats. Alex prepared scrambled eggs and nova, sauteed greens, heirloom tomatoes in vinegar, and slices of crusty bread. Thanks Alex! Appreciated by me and my palate....

Last night there was a party underneath a Bridge in downtown. If you threw a frisbee at this party, it's a 90% chance it would hit a hipster. http://www.partyscammers.com/carnival2/ is the link. Schlebs, L-Kountz, Allison and Laurel were all there. I'm all for fun strange parties in unusual locations, but charging 4 bucks for Tecate seems a little high to me. Nontheless, one of the bands was very good, as was the conversation, as was the hipster-watching. I wish I'd actually looked at the link when Sarah sent it and realized I could've dressed up as a cowboy. I wore brown corduroy jacket and pants. And new sneakers. Alex was wearing his favorite getup of late; a circa-'93 look: high-tops, backwards baseball cap, and an unbuttoned flannel shirt. He says the look is coming back. I am doubtful... Nontheless, if wearing plaid flannel is ever stylish again, I'm in luck!

- Eric

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric is right, brunch was delicious. Thanks for the cheese and meat!!

But mostly, I'm posting only because I think it's funny to post on your blog from your own house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home