Tuesday, November 01, 2005

2 months pass, the boy remains whipless...

brothers and sisters,
i had my first car accident in los angeles back in august. today is the first day of november, and they're still working on my car. is it just me, or is this a little ridiculous? they say it should all be done by friday. this friday. i remain doubtful, eric

p.s. halloween party on saturday night at neighbor matt's was bonkers. photos to follow of your humble rapper/blogger dressed as ignatius reilly. go to sarah's blog (linked to on the right) if you need to see me in an outfit that one person guessed to be "a canadian pirate".

p.p.s. this past weekend, i played too many video games. i played a legend of zelda game past midnight on sunday. i can't say why...

p.p.p.s. i rented (netflixed?) "Roadie". I mean, I love Mr. Loaf unconditionally (he had me and Alex come see him at VH-1 storytellers (back in sophomore year of college aka 1998!), and was supercool...) but this is a strange movie. Meat plays Travis, a Texas boy who turns out to be the greatest Roadie of all time, and says absurd stuff when he gets hit on the head. The female lead, Kaki Hunter, of Porky's fame apparently, has weird looking teeth in this movie... There's a scene with Deborah Harry sitting down with Travis, while he drinks beer after being hit in the head, and there's something really sweet about her performance in that scene that sort of made the whole movie seem worth watching to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home