Thursday, August 25, 2005

Who wants to see a show?

Dungen is playing the El Rey in a few weeks.
http://www.dungen-music.com/ is their website.
Wed. Sept. 28th... it's gonna be fantastic.
- Eric

P.S. I leave for New York late tomorrow night. Excited!
P.P.S. Anyone else ever lose a rental car in a giant parking structure? My Temporary Camry might as well be camoflauged.
P.P.P.S. Yes. "My Doorbell" by The White Stripes has been in my head for days if not weeks. Anyone else infected by Jack & Meg's newest single? I like the song, but some part of my brain must really like it, 'cause I can't go a day without listening to it. I bought the song on iTunes. Haven't yet heard the album.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw dungen play the sirens music festival at coney island this year. the lead singer plays a mean rock flute. also, the new white stripes album is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home