Thursday, August 18, 2005

NOSTALGIA

For some reason, junior year, I got all lazy and didn't shave for a little while. That led to a really funny look. Some thought it just barely acceptable, some thought it made me look like a pederast. (I was cool w/ either.) I've grown lazy once again and haven't shaved in some time which has made me get all nostalgic up in here for those collegiate days where I didn't give two shits about walking around campus w/ a thin albeit gnarly smear of black hair streaked across my upper lip. It's gotten to the point where it looks like I'm going for a "look," but trust me, it's not: I just don't like to shave. But I will this weekend after I get all the work I need to get done out of the way (the last few weeks have been very productive yet very busy). You see a lot of dudes w/ funny facial hair these days. Facial hair for the most part is stupid unless you're a bear and like cock. Bears are hilarious. Especially at the gym.

In more serious news, what's with all the planes falling out of the sky of late? I mean, what's up with that? Isn't it a fact that the best time to fly is right after a plane's crashed? The past month has put that sophistry to rest.

LOVE
ALEX

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ARE the grizzly man! bear.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude,

I got your e-mail last week. I just got back from a funeral in DC but as soon as I compose myself I will write you a very long e-mail to update you on this life of mine. Hope all is well out there.

Elizabeth
NYC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home