Thursday, August 25, 2005

A first for everything...

Had my first California car accident yesterday. Me, I'm fine. (My shoulder's a little sore, but hell, I'm happy I'm okay). The car isn't driveable, so I've got a rental for the time being. Pimping in a Camry. A gold Camry. It reminds me very much of the Previa I drove sometimes in high-school. Life is good. Every person involved in the accident is okay, so I'm thankful for that. There's a witness who says it wasn't my fault so that's good.
My boss and everyone at the office was super nice about it. Made me feel special like it was my birthday. Speaking of birthdays, mine is on Sunday. So Saturday night, when I'm surrounded by my New York friends, and the clock hits midnight, it's gonna go bonkers.
I haven't figured out what to do for my West Coast Birthday Celebration yet. Shakey's Pizza is an option (maybe I can get a magician too?) or of course, the always reliable Chuck-e-Cheese's (sp?). 'Though I'm feeling nautical this year, so it might be HMS Bounty followed by Karaoke 'til dawn.
Getting to celebrate your birthday twice is the complete opposite of having your birthday fall on Christmas. 17 shades of awesome.
Gotta drive to work (safely). - Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home