Friday, December 03, 2004

Mussed Hair

Seeing how it's been so chilly the past week here in LA, I've stopped showering daily. Because of that, I've had awesome albeit grody bedhead hair of late. Today was a particularly good hair day. Probably the best I've looked all year. Holy shit, I'm one good looking guy!
Anyway, it's 1AM on a Thursday night and I'm working while Eric is out at a bar boozing w/ EMags. I'm editing a group project that is pretty fun to cut up considering the story ain't up my alley. For those curious about my alley...well I recommend you read some Genesis and put your hand over a lit stove.
I'm also finishing up a bottle of pretty good pinot from Trader Joe's.
Is 2 Buck Chuck (aka Charles Shaw) eo ipso delectable? Hmmm. I ask b/c a few people who are coming to the big celebration on Saturday have requested I have some of it on stock. I have yet to try it. Yes! Score one for the dork: I used eo ipso in a sentence.


4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Matt White said...

Yeah, um, i've been meaning to talk to you about that whole 'not showering' thing...

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger SHL said...

Hair is best usually the day after you wash it.
TJ's has a Charles Shaw Pinot Noir? Is this new for the holiday season?
I've only ever seen cabernet, shiraz and merlot. Also at TJs is the Ca'del Solo Big House Red. It is deliciosa even though it has a screw top. I'll bring it on.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger alex or eric said...

Lebo,
Yeah, I wasn't clear. The pinot wasn't Charles Shaw: Falcon Ridge. Very nice and soft.
I'll have some 2 buck chuck and some other wines as well.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger SHL said...

Chung,
Just got the Falcon Ridge too. Such a manly bottle, it made me quiver like Jane Eyre in a mansion! Also, got a Shaw Gamay Beaujolais which is a pinot blend.
Organic cage free eggs: 1.79
Amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home