Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Holidays Are Most Certainly Upon Us

I am so over this semester. I have two weeks left and quite a bit of work left to do, but I have no desire to do anything film related. I'm directing a scene from The Graduate and I'm not into it at all which is completely irresponsible of me but vacation's already started as far as I'm concerned. I burned out three weeks ago and Thanksgiving only made it worse. Instead of getting rejuvenated, I got lazy as hell. Just gotta push through...right.

Anybody read Armond White's piece in the NYPress today? Awesome film criticism. If you don't know his work, "do yourself a favor" (favorite line of my cinematography instructor) and go to the nypress link. Big, black, gay, right-of-center, Christian film critic...he's a champ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home